Aeolus-Sense 4T ADS-B includes the following sensors:
- Dual band 978 MHz and 1090 MHz ADS-B receiver
- Pressure/airspeed sensors (connects to the pitot/static tubes of your airplane)
- Barometric sensor for correct altiude indication
- Outside Air Temperature sensor with external probe.
- 3-axes gyroscopes
- 3-axes accelerometer
- 3-axes magnetometer
- GPS receiver with external antenna
- Artificial Horizon (AHRS)
- Pitot/Static indication of IAS, TAS, Altitude, Vertical speed.
- Ground speed (via GPS)
- Altimeter (via Pitot/static or GPS)
- Vertical speed (via Pitot/static or GPS)
- Turn coordinator
- Slip ball
- True course indicator (via GPS)
- Deviation from true track indication
- Instrument Offline Indicator
- Android/IOS wireless connection via WiFi
- Android/IOS wired USB connection via TalosAvionics USB data & charging adaptor (NOT included in the package)
- Ability to charge Android/IOS smartphone or tablet via the TalosAvionics USB data & charging adaptor (NOT included in the package)
- Confirmed support of Android smartphones & tablets: Samsung, HTC, Nexus, Google, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, MLS.
- AHRS in-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude (NOT necessary to perform straight and level flight for AHRS recovery as other instruments need)
- Dual band 978 MHz and 1090 MΗz ADS-B receiver for traffic and weather information
- GPS output for driving any autopilot with serial NMEA-9600 input.
Aeolus-Sense 4T ADS-B connects to any device running Android 4.0/IOS 8.0 or higher wireless via wifi, and wired over USB. The user downloads our free app (A-EFIS free), from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store and then connects via wifi or wired via USB to AEOLUS-SENSE. When connected to AEOLUS-SENSE, A-EFIS free automatically upgrades itself to the full (color) version.